Tom’s horses are based on the glorious Ampney Knowle estate, in the heart of the Cotswolds. They benefit from brand new, purpose built facilities to ensure they are happy, healthy and perform to their optimum levels. It also provides secure and easily manageable working surroundings for the team.
- Well ventilated American Barn with Monarch Loose Boxes. Stabling for 20.
- Solarium and dry bay, two wash bays with hot water.
- Secure heated tack room with kitchen, separate kitchen rug / utility room and loo.
- 60 x 40m outdoor arena with Martin Collins fibre sand surface, mirrors and jumps.
- Covered 5 horse Monarch horsewalker.
- Individual post and rail stud paddocks.
- 500 plus acres of old turf private hacking and cross country jumps.
- On site accommodation for four staff members and 24 hour supervision
Enjoying the Facilities at Ampney Knowle
Winter 2018 – In the Stables